Unity Model Guitar
The Unity Steel String Guitar Model (U) is a traditional design with a huge focus on the tone and playability of the instrument. This guitar is made with the finest quality English walnut back and sides and AAA Grade European spruce top with solid ebony binding throughout. The fingerboard & bridge are cocobolo and the headstock veneers are Ebony.
This guitar also features:
- laminated neck of mahogany
- Ebony bound fretboard, headstock and heel cap
- Natural ziricote, padauk and abalone rosette
- Ebony headstock veneer and backstrap
- Geometric brass headstock inlay
- Brass and buffalo horn fret position markers with abalone at the 12th fret
- Bone nut and Saddle
- Schaller Da Vinci gold machine heads
- Hand inlaid endpin
- Two way truss rod
- Ebony bridge pins
- Gloss nitrocellulose finish
This guitar is set up with a straight neck and medium action perfect for general playing and finger-style with comfortable playability in general. This guitar has an exception mid range and still performs well with high and low range response. Great upfront attack gives way to very good, clear sustain. The intonation on this guitar is exceptional due to the nut and saddle both being intonated.